hello users welcome to gamer-avenue.net this site is up agian . don't be shy and start contribute agian . for any help msg Mroreniko or any other admin . thanks and have a great time !

Willie Collum pulls out of Aberdeen vs Hibs clash a day after Rangers slam referee

photoshop discussion and tips and help
chanoudom

Willie Collum pulls out of Aberdeen vs Hibs clash a day after Rangers slam referee

Post by chanoudom » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:09 am

Willie Collum has pulled out of Friday night's Scottish Premiership clash between Aberdeen and Hibs. The referee has come under fire this week for his performance in Rangers' win over St Mirren last weekend and was the subject of an angry statement from the Ibrox club on Thursday.

And now he's been ruled out of the Pittodrie clash with a groin injury he picked up while refereeing the Champions League match between Galatasaray sbobet mobile and Schalke on Tuesday night. Rangers were left raging on Saturday when Collum showed a second yellow card to Daniel Candeias when TV evidence appeared to show him doing nothing wrong.

An appeal was then rejected by the SFA and it led to a Rangers statement slamming Collum and calling for changes to the rules. sbobet mobile The statement said: "Rangers are extremely disappointed with the decision of the Scottish FA’s Judicial Panel to dismiss our appeal against the second yellow card shown to Daniel Candeias in the closing seconds of last Saturday’s match against St Mirren.

"Rangers afforded the governing body the opportunity to let common sense prevail and we are surprised they have chosen not to do so by correcting what was, sbobet mobile and what remains an inexplicable decision by the match referee, Willie Collum. Rangers shall now seek a fundamental review of the rules relating to red cards which result from two bookings of a player in a game.

chanoudom

Krzysztof Piatek drops massive hint about his future amid Chelsea and Liverpool transfer rumours

Post by chanoudom » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:33 am

Krzysztof Piatek drops massive hint about his future amid Chelsea and Liverpool transfer rumours

sbobet 789 Krzysztof Piatek has been the big surprise package of Serie A this season after netting nine goals in 12 appearances for Genoa and it might be enough for him to make a dream move. Both Chelsea and Liverpool are reportedly targeting a move for the 23-year-old Poland international who is currently outscoring Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo.

And even though he has only been with Genoa since the summer, Piatek has already admitted that he is ready to move on a achieve his goals. "It’s just a coincidence," the striker told Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera when discussing his amount of goals so far. "There’s no such thing as a player who scores in every single game. "Plus Genoa are a big club, but not among the strongest teams in Italy right now. It’s far easier to score goals at Real Madrid or Juventus.

"I never expected to be Capocannoniere [top scorer] of Serie A, but it’s still early days and I can’t rest on my laurels. "We need goals, I am hungry for more, and those scored towards the end of the season are often more decisive. sbobet 789 " "I do feel a little like Christopher Columbus. He set out on an adventure from Genoa and the dream of any young player coming here is to use it as the starting point for a step up to a big club.

"If I continue like this, I can reach a top European team. I don’t come near him now, but I think one day I can reach the level of Robert Lewandowski. "When you play in Serie A, it’s crucial to keep a clear head and use it for more than just scoring goals. "It’s so wrong when some players think: ‘I scored five goals, sbobet 789 therefore I am a God of Football.’ You’re nobody. It’s a long road ahead. "My objective is to play in the Champions League. Genoa and President Enrico Preziosi gave me this great chance and the only way to repay them for the faith and investment is with goals.